In Business
WOO! I finally worked out the correct settings for all the archiving & feed shit, & my blog can actually be viewed now, WOO!Okay, so I've had exams for the past week, & I'd say I went pretty well, considering I got 4 pages of scribbling done when I usually only reach about 2 or 3. Although last year it was scribbling on the desks instead of paper. I took to doing charicatures of my friends which turned out pretty good considering I could only see the back of their head most the time.
Oh My God!! I have it. I have the midi of the opening bars of the Boondock Saints theme song, which means I can upload it onto my mobile & have it as a ringtone. The Boondock Saints as my ringtone; & I thought I couldn't love my phone any more then what I do already! Yes, I'm the type of person who cannot go without her mobile phone. My mobile is everything but a phone. It's got so many personal pictures & ringtones it's not funny!
Wow, I just realised I've joined 19 fanlistings...I know that probably isn't very much, but I didn't think I'd joined that many. Oh well, I lovers lots of things!
Anyway, I think my friend thinks I have problems. So what if I'm slightly obsessive compulsive. Okay maybe not slightly, a bit. Or a big bit. I'm a perfectionist, things have to be right, they don't have to be organized, they just have to be the way I like them. She thinks it's funny that I have multiple sub-folders in my documents, but that's 'cause I like to know where everything is, everything has a place, & if it doesn't create a sub-folder.
Anyway, it's work tomorrow, & the first day of the school holidays. YAY! No more school for two weeks!
~JOS~

0 comment(s):
Post a comment
<< Home