Joscail's Blog

Sunday, April 10, 2005

RaaHaa

I was discussing the topic of souls today. What happens to them? Why we "are". I'm not a biblically religious person (if that's the word for it), but I believe that a soul isn't something that dies with the body. It's a really interesting topic, & it will always be interesting because you can never be conclusive about it.

OMG! Someone stole my word! They took RaaHaa! That word just popped into my head one day & I stared using it. It's what you say when you can't think of anything else to say or nothing else will express what you want to say. It's generally positive & an excellent system for rating guys! Anyway, I Googled the word & it's used excessively in other languages (at one point in something concer pot) but what get me was this guy/girl who's using it as their handle on some site...goddamnit! It was my word!! My Word! *breathing*
Okay, so maybe I don't have rights to that word, but I still have the better contextual meaning for it!! HAHA!

Well, it's school holidays for the next two weeks, & I'm overly happy, not that I've much planned. I'll be seeing friends, going to the comic shop & going to watch Avril Lavigne in concert. That's about the only really definite things that I'll be doing over the holidays. *Will write more later*

~JOS~

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home