Joscail's Blog

Sunday, June 26, 2005

75th Year at Assen

Not as tight a race this week as it was for third place at Catalunya, but I enjoyed it all the same. I haven't had the chance to re-watch the race yet though. Marco Melandri took second place on the podium, behind Valentino Rossi. It was a good result for Yamaha, as Colin Edwards achieved third again this weekend. Assen also celebrated it's 75th year running of MotoGP, with Honda presenting a certificate with all the Honda wins at the track; Honda being the most successful factory at Assen.
  1. Rossi
  2. Melandri
  3. Edwards

Next race is at Laguna Seca (USA) on the 10th of July.

Ah, & one thing I normally don't comment on: What the hell happened to Stoner? I usually check the results of the 250 race, hoping to see Casey Stoner up there, & he's in 5th...I do still hope he comes up to the premier class for 2006 though

~JOS~

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home