Joscail's Blog

Monday, June 20, 2005

Su Cruickshank

When we get the weekend paper here, I go straight to the Weekender & read Su Cruickshank's column. Su is a wonderful writer, talking about various issues, events, etc, especially those concerning the Newcastle area. She is a constant inspiration for me, never failing to make me believe I'm interesting in things that previously never concerned me. Okay, so to the point of this entry: I sent Su an e-mail, asking for her opinion on my Personal Interest Project (PIP) for Society & Culture that I'm studying at school. I recieved an e-mail back & will be speaking to her over the phone later on in the week, I'm just "wow" about the whole thing, as I never expected to get to speak to her, only e-mail her. But I will be speaking to her, I'm trying to just get myself together & not just be "wow, You're actually talking to me". So yea, I'm really happy to get the chance to speak to someone who has been an inspiration to me for a while now.

~JOS~

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home