Joscail's Blog

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Discombobulated

Yes, It is a word. No, I've never used it myself.

Discombobulated: To throw into a state of confusion. (dictionary.com)

Some British woman used the word on the Jamie Oliver special that was on tonight, I had to laugh when I heard it. Image using it, after everyone's laughed they'd be wondering whether you were a complete fucknut or pretty knowledgable to actually know the word & how it should be used....no, scrap that, they'd just think you were a fucknut.

Anyway, that's not why I started this entry...I started this entry because I feel like it's time to update my blog...say hi to all those people who probably don't read my blog. I can't wait til March, when MotoGP starts again, when I can pretend I actually have something worthwhile to put on here...I need a picture, a good picture.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Yes, very nice! Now I'm not going to continue writing...too busy staring....Must write now....stop looking & write. Well, type anyway...

I've been sucked in, by the art of selling TV. I know watch Lost, House, The OC, Ghost Whisperer, CSI, CSI:NY, Medium, Veronica Mars & Supernatural. This from someone who was hardly ever watching TV. I suppose 2006 just has a good line-up is all.

Anyway, I'm tired & need sleep. I have a heap more to write, but that will have to wait.

~JOSSI~

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home