Relaxing Week
Well, I came back from holidays & threw myself straight back into school routine. I was late as usual, but it's not my fault that speed zones are enforcable. Anyway, my week at Scotts Head to celebrate schoolies (even though I technically haven't finished school) was very enjoyable. All we did all week was laze around, play the X-Box & read. Contrary to what the parents thought, though, we did have reasonable hours of sleep, it wasn't until the last couple of days that we slept in late, well I slept in anyway, the others were up before me the last few days. Anyway, I need a silhouette of a Lizard on the side of my car, as I ran over one on the way up there. It was fairly big, but rather flat once I & the semi-trailer behind us had finished running over it...MotoGP news:
- Sete Gibernau has signed with Ducati to ride beside Loris Capirossi
- Camel sponsorship comes with the condition of running Max Biaggi
- Biaggi has been refused from all Honda bikes
- Seto Pons without sponsor
- Biaggi's MotoGP future not looking promising as other factories don't want Camel sponsorship
- Casey Stoner & Carlos Checa to ride for Pons Honda team
- Kenny Roberts running Honda engines
- Valentino Rossi is refusing tobacco sponsorship
- Gauloises taking Yamaha to court over Rossi's refusal to ride with Gauloises sponsership
~JOS~

0 comment(s):
Post a comment
<< Home