Quadrijugous
Dude, I won't even try & talk about that word!Quadrijugous: (a.)[L. quadrijugus of a team of four; quattuor four + jugum yoke.] (Bot.) Pinnate, with four pairs of leaflets; as, a quadrijugous leaf.
annnnyway The MotoGP season is almost here...but not fast enough!Along with a slight change in livery for the Repsol Honda team Dani Pedrosa has a number: 26. One less then Stoner. So, the season will begin on the 26th of March at Jerez, tooooooo far away.
& to top of the withdrawals from race action I have a pulled muscle in my back that's been killing me since Thursday morning, but I'm getting a massage done for that, so enough said.
I've been experimenting with photography for the past few weeks & have been enjoying it a lot, it's definately a pathway I'd like to look down. Talking about futures, I'm most likely going to drop out of school. I've no interest in it anymore & I'm wasting everyone's time by being there. So that's it, I'm getting myself a job & trying to get my life moving again...& now I want to open photoshop & be creative!
~JOSSI~

0 comment(s):
Post a comment
<< Home