Lara Croft: Tomb Raider
The best pop-culture in exsistence:
Starting as a computer game, Lara Croft won the hearts of many. I would post some pictures of the original Lara Croft, but lets face it, the newer Lara Croft is much better! Well, I think so anyway.

This is from the 6th game, Angel of Darkness. The druggo behind her is Kurtis Trent, aka "Monkey Man".
I also read the Tomb Raider comics. Top Cow, the people who produce the Tomb Raider comics also have quite a few other good comics, including Witchblade & Fathom.
Sara Pezzini (top) from Witchblade & Aspen Mathews (middle) from Fathom can be seen here with Lara.

How cool is the art!!

This picture is a personal favourite of mine from Angel of Darkness.
Anyway, there is another game coming out, called Legend. Lara again has gone through changes & a boob job. The girl's chest has change size every game! So, a picture of Lara as she will be in Legend.

Very cool.
~JOS~
P.S. OMG! No Rossi picture on this entry! Amazing!!

0 comment(s):
Post a comment
<< Home