Alestake & Easter Confusion
Alestake: n. A stake or pole projecting from, or set up before, an alehouse, as a sign; an alepole. At the end was commonly suspended a garland, a bunch of leaves, or a ``bush.'' [Obs.] --Chaucer.riiiiiiiight....annnyway.....
Has it ever occured to you to ask why do Easter eggs have turtle shell patterns all over them? Well it did to me. & some even had woodgrain patterns. They're fucking eggs! WHY? I could understand patterns of lines or dots, as Easter eggs are traditionally depicted that way, but when did the woodgrain & turtle shell start happening? Am I missing something? Or is that just plain wierd? I don't know how many chocolate companies use the woodgrain & turtle shell patterns, but a lot of them that I've had in the 18 years of my short life do, especially the turtle shell.
~JoSsI~

0 comment(s):
Post a comment
<< Home