Joscail's Blog

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Gryphonex suffers for HSC

Yea, I hate it, but sacrifices have to be made...screw that, I really couldn't give a shit. But, still, a failure looks better then a quit. So I will not be update Gryphonex; haven't been updating Grpyohnex; it's still sitting on May's updates....oops. So I have my Personal Interest Project to do, & class notes to organise, my Body Of Work to complete, then exams to study for. Screw going to university, it's too expensive & I despise written work too much to even consider wasting that much money (I know 30 & 40 year olds who are still finishing off paying for their uni course! The one they did in their early 20s!). I'm going to do a TAFE course though, starting with a nail thechnology course, then a web design course. I might even consider a photography course, you never know, it could be fun.

~JOS~

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home