Joscail's Blog

Friday, September 30, 2005

Change Is Upon Us!

WOoT! It's been Rossifumied!

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

How cool!! I got the template from here & added my own banner & background & altered the colours of the star bullets. So it's all RaaHaa. Now I just have to add more sugar on top:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's not my most favourite picture really. Actually, I wouldn't have posted it, but it's special. Special because it was the FIRST EVER VALENTINO ROSSI PICTURE I DOWNLOADED. Yes, the very first picture I saved on my computer. So it is special. So, not only have you been treated to a Valentino Rossi picture you also got a short history lesson. How fun! Anyway...I think the amount of (or lack thereof) sleep I'm getting is getting to me. OMG! Shock-horror! I just admitted to lack of sleep! Anyway, I'm not happy, because you cannot see the old yellow (this yellow) very well on the new template, so I'll have to change every post with the offending colour to a more legible one (like this). So, I had better get to work.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

~JOS~

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home