WARG!
Okiday, I created a blog for Gryphonex updates & changed this one to joscail.blogspot. Anyway, blah blah blah stuff! Meh....that's how I feel at the moment, 'cause I'm wringing my creative/writing skills for a History of Gryphonex over in the other blog at the moment.Og....What the fuck? "Og" where the fuck did "Og" come from....anyway...
Oh....My....God....I just downloaded & listened to a Vasco Rossi song & oh my god! Okay, I'll start at the beginning: aparently Vasco Rossi is Valentino Rossi's favourite music artist (yes, I got the song just for that...shut up Tath!) Anyway, the guy sings in Italian (obviously, he's Italian) but the song is just wow to listen to...maybe I should find out what he's actually singing about, but I can forget about that for the moment, I just love the sound of the song! Anyway, I'm about to Google him & find the lyrics then translate them.

WOoT! Anyway, having a bit of trouble determining whether Valentino Rossi's turtle tattoo (as above) is real or not, but I think it is. I have a group of photos that appear to be from the same photo shoot, all with the tattoo, but another picture has him at a race track without the tattoo. I was thinking that it was a fake tattoo for the photo shoot, but then there's another picture of him a race track with the tattoo, so it's most likely real...
(yummy!)Hmm, am thinking, now that this is like my 41st entry & all that I need a change...but will anything look better then the black? Nah, I think I'll leave it, 'cause you loose all your personal edits when you change template, & it sucked having to add all those links!
~JOS~

0 comment(s):
Post a comment
<< Home