Stuff
I sometimes think that my life would be a little easier if I didn't have art in it. I would be constantly think "I should draw that picture now" just to sit down & dribble crap-shit from the end of my pencil. I wouldn't get so frustrated when something doesn't work or so down when I can't produce something as easily as another artist. Maybe, just maybe life would be simpler without the need to prove myself in an art class...but I wouldn't give it up. Nope, never. I couldn't image being one of those ignorant people who believe anything & everything is art & spattering paint means talent. Sad sad people look upon the Blue Poles & marvel at it. I will never forgive Australia for buying that, no matter how much it's worth now. Damn them & damn expressionism! I could have punched the guy who looked at photo-realism & said "But, it's not really art!" what a fucked up thing to say! Well sorry but art doesn't need to be unrecognisable to be real! Okay, I'm ranting, I'll stop now. I fucking hate these people who can get big recognition for producing crap that anyone can do while people who can do awe-inspiring drawing in the matter of minutes are forced to sit in shopping malls doing portraits to make a few dollars from their talent. GRR! Okay, this time I will shut up about it...for now anyway.WOoT! So I was doing a quiz & this is the result I got:
Your wise quote is: "Our greatest glory is not
in never falling, but in rising everytime we
fall" by Confucius.
Yes indeed, you see true strenght can only be
seen when a person has "fallen". Only
then one can tell how they will handle it. Just
don't make others fall so you can know who they
really are. You on the other hand may be a very
quick recoverer and don't let people bring you
down. You are your own, and you're find with
that. Emotional issues is something you handle
rather nicely.
What wise quote fits you? [pics]
brought to you by Quizilla
So, what I ask now is this: "Why you gotta take away all the fun & tell me not to make people fall?"
So....that's it then!

~JOS~

0 comment(s):
Post a comment
<< Home