Past Life
Okay, I was told about this Parapsychology and Magic website, I’m pretty open to that sort of thing, but you still have to laugh.I checked out what my past life was (all this was revealed because of my birthday mind…how many people had the same past life I wonder? There’s got to be millions of people born on the same day as me):
You were man in your past life.
Birth date in your past life: 1775
Country: East Australia
Brief description of the person you were in past life: Loving artistic nature turning the ugly into beauty and dullness into brightness. You could find the opportunity of creative self embodiment in any situation. Shy, calm and reserved creature with creative disposition which you don’t let out. Sometimes people find you strange.
Occupation: Sailor, merchant, small trader, entrepreneur, second-hand dealer.
Artistic: Okay, so I would like to think I was…this was revealed by a set of numbers how? & don’t people say that everyone is artistic, no matter how untalented they are? (At least the person who advised Australia to buy Blue Poles thought so anyway.)
Creative: Doesn’t artistic cover this?
Reserved: Did they miss the “Occupation: entrepreneur”? Okay, definition a of entrepreneur: “A risk-taker who has the skills & initiative to establish a business.” Okay, a definition of reserved: “Sceptical caution.” Is it just me or does risk-taker & sceptical caution not fit together?
Creative: Erm, again, already been covered.
Sometimes people find you strange: Okay, this I can deal with.
I don’t have anything against this sort of thing, I enjoy it. I also like palmistry, I have a big book on palmistry getting dusty in my room, maybe one day I’ll get around to reading it! Something that I can look into with a bit more depth is what I prefer.
~JOS~

0 comment(s):
Post a comment
<< Home