Charlie
Okay, So I've Charlie & the Chocolate Factory. I had heard bad comments about the movie, that it didn't live up to the first movie, it wasn't any good, blah blah blah. I have two things to say about that: It was trying to live up to the book not the movie & it was abso-fucking-lutely brilliant. Johnny Depp plays the best socail retard ever & can still look totally gorgeous after numerous people have dubbed it his 'ugliest role' or a very feminine look. I give it a BIG thumbs up!
~JOS~

1 comment(s):
News from St. Bernard
A friend of mine sent me this account of her boyfriend's experience in St. Bernard Parish.
Great Blog! I'll be Back! If you have time go see my save gas related site. Visit it Soon. Thank You.
By
Anonymous, at
September 03, 2005 11:06 PM
Post a comment
<< Home