Joscail's Blog

Monday, August 01, 2005

Sachsenring

Well, after Hopkins highsided it they had to restart the race (thankfully Hopkins wasn't too seriously, well, he was sitting up, & that's a good sign). Anyway, Gibernau was leading, up until the first corner of the last lap, when he over-breaked & Rossi was able to take the lead (suprised?) & he kept it. The interesting thing about Sete Gibernau though is when he wins it's, "I won" or "I did it", but when he loses it's, "we made a mistake". I don't know what he was like when he first started, but from what I've seen that's what it's like.

  1. Rossi
  2. Gibernau
  3. Hayden

Next race is at Brno (Czech Republic) on the 28th of August.

~JOS~

1 comment(s):

You really do need to update this more often, poppet.

- K

By Anonymous Anonymous, at August 21, 2005 6:56 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home