Still at School
Right, so I turned up on Monday & said I was leaving. They told me I could drop two subjects & re-do them next year, to make the work load easier, since the HSC is like having 5 different jobs which have their own big work loads that all need to be done at the same time all in the same year. & guess what, the government think we get off too easy! They want it harder! Fucking bullshit. Anyway, they told me I could do that & I was like, "Really? I didn't know that." They should offer that at the start of the year, we have 5 years to complete our HSC, that's far better then 2. Anyway, it'll end up taking me 3. I dropped Ancient History & Society & Culture. I will be re-doing Society & Culture next year, but I won't re-do Ancient History at all. I'll do hopsitality instead, both the year 11 & 12 course in the same year. It'll be good, as hospitality will get me a certificate II which is internationally recognised, so I can holiday overseas & pay for it by working in a cafe, restaurant or bar. That would be fun!~JOS~

0 comment(s):
Post a comment
<< Home