Joscail's Blog

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Getting Old (some fowl language used)

Nope, I'm getting older, but not old. I was just thinking about something. This was a while ago now, but I saw the type of old lady I want to be when I grow up walking down the main street of Cessnock. She was wearing these slim framed glasses that were royal blue, since I have to wear glasses/contact lenses I thought that was pretty cool, considering that most old people where bug frame glasses that look like they'd put the old glass bottles to shame, & she had this look on her face which said "I don't care if I'm over 70, if you touch me I'll fucking kill you." Then I saw these two old ladies browsing Millers clothes while I was waiting for my mum, they were chatting away, oblivious of who could hear them, & I thought That'd be the type of grannies me & my friend would be, except we'd be bitching about everyone that could hear. & if anyone had the guts to tell us off we'd just yell at them, "Respect your fucking elders you fucking arsehole!"

Just some thoughts for the morning.

~JOS~


As of this post:
This site is certified 75% GOOD by the Gematriculator

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home