Lazy Day!
Don't you just love the days when you can just laze around & do whatever? 'Cause I do.Stop sitting there
with your hands folded
looking on, doing nothing;
Get into action
and live this full
and glorious life.
Now.
You have to do it.
-Eileen Caddy, The Dawn of Change
Okay, so what is it about people in chatrooms these days? I went into a chat, because I hadn't been in one for ages & I felt like speaking to someone new for a bit. But the person I found was rude & arrogant. They should just get over themselves. If they don't like to socialise they shouldn't join a chatroom.
I dyed my hair/Hubert red. My hair is too thick for one lot of dye, so I'm getting another bottle to put through it soon. It looks more orange though, not that I'm complaining, since I'm still happy with it all the same.

~JOS~

2 comment(s):
Where are Weblogs Inc and Gawker Media's Katrina Appeal ads?
Duncan Riley> I have a great deal of respect for both Nick Denton and Jason Calacanis, and indeed both have provided interesting and thoughtful coverage on the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, but here's a ...
Hello, I was surfing and found you. Perhaps you are interested in better health? If so, go to Fruta Vida Acai related site. You are so close to some interesting benefits. Thank you.
By
Anonymous, at
September 04, 2005 2:19 PM
Military to bloggers: Watch your postings
Courtesy to S&S World War II posters such as this one pushed the idea of being 'tight lipped' with sensitive military information.
Neat! I really like what you're doing here. When you have a spare moment you should come over to my architectural rendering site to see what's on in the architectural rendering world.
By
Anonymous, at
September 04, 2005 2:20 PM
Post a comment
<< Home