Joscail's Blog

Friday, May 05, 2006

Execrable...Stuff

Execrable:
  1. Deserving of execration; hateful.
  2. Extremely inferior; very bad: an execrable meal.
I'm likgin that word :P

Anyway.

1. First name? Heather

2. Were you named after anyone? Only a flower. My middle name (June) was given to me because it is my Grnadmother's first name though.

3. Do you wish on stars? Nope

4. When did you last cry? A few nights ago.

5. Do you like your handwriting? Yep! & so do lots of other people!

6. What is your favorite sandwich meat? nothing

7. What is your birth date? 9th November, 1987

8. What is your most favourite CD? Il Divo

9. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? Totally!

10. Do you have a journal? Yep, written (though I haven't written in it in a while) & Blog.

11. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Heh, yes, yes I do.

12. What are your nicknames? Joscail, Jossi, Jos, Hebba & Hevva.

13. Would you bungee jump? Depends on what mood I was in at the time!

14. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? I don't tie them in the first place so how could I untie them?

15. Do you think that you are strong? emotionally yes very strong; physically as strong as an 18year old girl who doesn't work out can be.

16. What is your favourite ice cream flavour? I don't eat ice-cream anymore...I eat Soy-based deserts.

17. Shoe Size? Depends on what make of shoe...

18. What is your least favourite thing about yourself? I don't know.

19. Who do you miss most? My boyfriend! Melbourne has never seemed so far away! :(

20. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? Blue slippers, & light blue PJ pants.

21. What are you listening to right now? People speaking & the TV.

22. Last thing you ate? COCOA POPS!

23. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Blue & Yellow, double colour crayon!!

24. What is the weather like right now? Cold & dark!

25. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? That they are not my boyfriend.

27. Favourite Sport? MotoGP

28. Hair Color? Brown

29. Eye Color? Hazel

30. Do you wear contacts? Yep, the left one is blue the right on is aqua.

31. Favourite Foods? Caramel

32. Last Movie You Watched? From Hell

33. Favourite Day of the Year? The days I spend with people I love.

34. Scary Movies or Happy Endings? Horror!

35. Summer or Winter? Spring & Autumn

36. Hugs OR Kisses? Depends on who from.

37. What Is Your Favourite Dessert? Frozen Soy deserts.

40. Living Arrangements? With my parents.

41. What Books Are You Reading? Going to read Valentino Rossi's autobiography, Wayne Gardner's Biography & the true crime novel Phillip Island Murder

42. What is on your mouse pad? Don't have one.

43. What Did You Watch Last night on TV? Nothing last night, but on Wednesday night I watched House MD.

44. Favourite Sounds? The sound of my boyfriend's voice

45. Favourite Smell? Vanilla & the smell of rain just after it hits the ground.

46. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Il Divo

47. What's the furthest you've been from home? Queensland...Berlie Heads...I live in the Hunter Valley, NSW, you work the distance out!

48. Do you have a special talent? I think so

and...

100 true or false statements!!

INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Copy this whole list into your journal.
2. Bold the things that are true about you.
3. Whatever you don't bold is false.

01. When I was younger I made some bad decisions. Define younger...
02. I don't watch much TV these days. Only a couple of shows.
03. I love psychodelic mushrooms.
04. I love sleeping. Who doesn't?
05. I have loads of books. Love reading!
06. I once slept in a toilet. WTF?!
07. I love playing video games. Tomb Raider & Halo are the best!
08. I adore marijuana. Not "adore" though. It's good for a fun weekend.
09. I watch porn movies.
10. I watch them with my father. Ew
11. I like sharks. Lego shark!!
12. I love spiders. Scare other people with them.
13. I was born without hair and I still have no hair.
14. I like J. Bush.
15. People are cool.
16. I have changed a lot mentally over the last year.
17. I have jacuzzi and a Porsche. I wish!
18. I have a lot to learn. Who doesn't?
19. I carry my knife everywhere with myself. Not a good idea in todays society...although is a good idea with todays society.
20. I'm really really smart. Yea man!! HAHAHA!
21. I've never broken someone's bones.
22. I have a secret. Everybody does.
23. I hate snow.
24. I drink only milk. Lactouse intolorance.
25. Punk rock rules.
26. I hate Bill Gates!
27. I love Chinese food. Well, not much of it, I like some of it, mainly Honey Chicken.
28. I would hate to be famous.
29. I am not a morning person. If by "morning person" you mean "haven't gone to bed yet" then yes I am.
30. I wear glasses. Contact lenses when I go out the house though.
31. I don't need glasses. Except sunglasses.
32. I have potential. Everybody has potential.
33. I'm pure Japanese.
34. My legs are two different sizes i refuse to believe my legs are identical. (Wtf?) <== I second that.
35. I have a twin.
36. I wear a padded bra.
37. I can ramble on about absolutely nothing. So true!
38. I'm left-handed.
39. I hate llamas, but I'm one of them.
40. I don't like horror movies.
41. I suck at climbing, but I love it anyway.
42. People hate me usually. - I don't know.. Do they?
43. I love pop music.
44. I hardly ever go to bed before midnight. HAHA! I've hardly done that at all this year!!
45. I hate parking fines. Stupid fucking parking meter didn't GIVE me a ticket so how the fuck was I meant to DISPLAY the ticket eh?!
46. I know national anthem of my country by heart. Almost...there is many versus to it. I know the first verse, which is all they ever play/sing.
47. I know more than 3 languages.
48. I spend too much time on the computer. That's debatable
49. I often want to throw the computer out the window. I love the computers
50. I live on a ground floor. Our house doesn't have more then one floor....It is raised off the ground as it's built on a slop though....
51. I don't like chocolate. EVIL! Makes you fat! If only I could stop eating it...
52. I'd like to be more original.
53. I've lied. Many times...
54. Cocks are my favorite birds.
55. I want to conquer the world. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! nah, joking...
56. I wonder what happens when you die.
57. I've read all books about Harry Potter. They're pretty cool.
58. Eat your dog! Don't have a dog...
59. I love to exercise.
60. I hate chemistry with a passion.
61. I love to write. Read my blog....LOL
62. I like changes. AIIE! OCD person here!!!
63. I hate going to class.
64. I am afraid to die.
65. I hate dish washing. I refuse to wash...I will dry them, but fuck off if you want me to put my hands in the water.
66. My hair is long, brown, and incredibly curly. Wow, so true.
67. My nails are nine inch long.
68. My favorite color is black. It use to be.
69. I like to sleep on the floor.
70. I am hopeless at cooking. Only sometimes.
71. I sucked my thumb when I was little.
72. I should be doing something else rather than writing this. I should be sleeping.
73. I am online a lot, but not in MSN. I'm never online & NOT on MSN.
74. I hate government.
75. I don't have a girlfriend/boyfriend. I love my boyfriend very much.
76. I'm too nice for my own good. Depends on who it's to though.
77. I love to read, I read as much as I can.
78. I don't trust newspapers.
79. I like debating. Hell yea!!
80. I live in a vagon.
81. I clean my room once a month. I clean whenever.
82. I'm scared of american fast food.
83. I have a third eye.
84. I love Mozambique.
85. I don't trust any religion. I just don't like religion.
86. I used to play with barbies because all the other girls were doing it. I just loved Barbies, nothing to do with everyone else....I didn't know that many other people who liked them actually...
87. I wanted to be a super hero when I was little. Does running up & down the hallway with the superman-bath-towel-cape count?
88. I like listening to wind chimes.
89. I'm very disorganized.
90. My hair is long and straight.
91. I earn a lot. I fucking wish!
92. I don't like spicy food.
93. I keep a diary. Haven't written in it for a while though, & it doubles as my journal.
94. I can't do cartwheels.
95. I am very lazy. Depends on what it's about.
96. I'm sarcastic. Yep!
97. I think my hair is annoying.
98. I'm very sensitive. Depends.
99. I love being "ab-normal."
100. My left eye is violet and my right eye is a light blue. Sort of, I have contacts, the left is blue the right is aqua :D

~JOSSI~

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home