Joscail's Blog

Thursday, July 07, 2005

18

I thought turning 18 was about how drunk you could get. How many bars you could go to. How little you remember. Or maybe that's more a guys thing, 'cause it seems that costume parties are the rage for chicks right now. Two people I go to school with are having fancy dress parties, a couple of people I know outside of school are celebrating their 18th like that too, along with someone who goes to a friends school. What's the go? I don't have anything against costume parties, they can be fun, getting all glamed up as something you are not; but wasn't that the hype when we were little children? Suggest a costume party in the junior years of high school & you'd be looked at wierd...or maybe that's just the school I went to...Kurri is a world away from Mt View...But still, are people trying to hold onto their inner child? Meh, who cares, I know what I'm doing in November when I turn 18, & that's buy myself & large bottle of Vodka...& hopefully I'll get to celebrate it with friends when we go away for Schoolies!

~JOS~

2 comment(s):

mortgage articles for refinance mortgage home loans

By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 09, 2005 11:23 AM  

A

By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 28, 2005 11:42 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home