Joscail's Blog

Friday, May 12, 2006

Pugilist & Stating the Obvious

Pugilist: One who fights with the fists; especially, a professional prize fighter; a boxer.

You learn something new every day!

Anyway, being a telemarketer I have to ring nothing short of 400 numbers a day. Obviously some of those are going to be answering machines. One thing that gets me is why people find it necesary to state the obvious on there recorded messages, "I cannot make it to the phone right now", "I cannot take your call", "I'm not at home or I cannot reach the phone" well fucking duh I wouldn't get your fucking answering machine if you could get to the phone! Do we really need to be told what we know? Couldn't you think of something a bit more creatvie? Geez, get a bloody imagination!

& something funny to finish off: an old lady said to me, "...Now would you kindly GET OUT MY PHONE"

Get out my phone :D

~JOSSI~

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home