Don't you people get it yet??
I'm not even going to waste my time explaining WHY you should have realised this was bullshit (read below quoted e-crap), all I'm oging to do is say whoever believed this, even for a second is a stupid fuck-wit who should grow a fucking brain. I don't care if you're my friend or not, there's been enough of this crap go around that you should have learnt by now to see it's utter shit.~JoSsI~
" 2day FM confirmed this is a legit offer
Hi All,
Sony Erricsson is giving away phones for free. Sony Erricsson is trying
word-of-mouth advertising to introduce its product and the reward youso
receive for advertising for them is a free phone free of cost. To
receive your free phone all you have to do is to send this email out to 8 people
(for a free Sony Erricsson j200i) or 20 people (for a free Sony Erricsson k400i WAP).
Within 2 weeks you will receive a free phone. (They will contact you through your e-mail address).
Please mark a copy to:
'anna.swelam@sonyerricsson.com'
Nathan McCahon
Events Manager - 2Day FM & Triple M"

0 comment(s):
Post a comment
<< Home